We are on a countdown waiting for spring to arrive. I have been busy putting away the winter décor (accessories, decorative towels, etc.) to prepare the way to splash spring into our home. Flowers are a sure way to brighten up any home’s décor. Bright and colourful or soft and neutral, flowers certainly add instant cheer. But fresh-cut arrangements aren’t your only option for incorporating some flower power to your home. Floral designs are plentiful in home accessories. So I’ve rounded up just 10 of my favourite flower-themed products – they don’t need watering and they’ll last year-round!
1. Vintage Floral Designed Bedding by Pottery Barn
2. Printed floral tablecloth by Williams Sonoma
3. Graphic Chairs by West Elm
4. Bold Blossoming Pillow by Crate and Barrel
5. Set of 3 Blue Poppies Wall Art by Target
6. Bright and Cheery Pendant by Lamps Plus
7. Floral Curtain by Anthropologie
8. Floral Wall Decal by Etsy
9. Party Poms by Etsy
10. Hydrangea flower arrangements :Flowers by Michaels, Vase from my local Goodwill (Photos by me)
So, is your home ready for spring? What are you doing around your home to bring it into the new season? Do share! Want to shop for these items? It’s just a click away (click on the Stores hyperlink)!