Its August… can you believe it?! Where did the summer go? I had so much to pick from this month! I was inspired by late summer and things that really speak to the essence of beauty! Please Enjoy & Shopping!
- Mirrored Side Table by Target
- The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Woven Veneer Pendant by West Elm
- Sweet Plate by Anthropologie
- Faux Seahorse and Nautilis by Z Gallerie
- Glass Bead Flower Hook by Urban Outfitters
- Vases by CB2
- Rose Pillow by Z Gallerie
- Candle Holders by Crate and Barrel
- Tea Towel by Anthropologie
- Book Stand by West Elm
- Filtered Water Bottle by JCPenney
With summer coming to a close, these “faves” are sure to get keep you in the season while preparing you for the fall! Happy shopping! Do you have a product you are dying to tell us about? Feel free to comment or email us and share!!
Remember, we are having a fabulous sale on our design packages… a whopping 40 % off of ALL DESIGN PACKAGES IN “Our Shoppe” with the coupon code: Summer. Do Enjoy!
Also, do you have a blog or store you want to showcase? We are offering some really great deals this month for advertising and giveaways… click here for details!
P.S. Have you recently renovated your space or have a DIY Project that was successful? Well, we want to showcase it right here on A Design Story! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
P.S. We are having a fabulous Giveaway this week… click here.
This Post was shared over @ The Inspired Room.