So, for the first time ever, I thought it would be exciting to bring on some contributors to A Design Story! It might be fun to see other styles and ideas on the blog as inspiration. So, if your blog happens to fall under the categories below, maybe joining me on this venture would be fun and exciting! If you are not a blogger, but still have something you want to share… please do!
- Are you a mommy that has tips and tricks on organization? Do you have some mommy inspiration?
- Are you a DIY Diva with super skills? Do you have unique projects that would inspire readers to take on new challenges?
- Are you a cleaning & organizing freak? Do you love showing others that organization doesn’t take a lot of money?
- Are you a craftaholic? Would you like to share your interesting and useful craft projects? Do you have great kids projects?
- Can you sew your way through anything? Care to share tutorials about your sewing projects?
- Do you love to cook (healthy) and share your favorite recipes? Do you have delicious meal plans?
- I am looking for bloggers who are passionate and obsessed with DIY’ing, Home Décor, Cooking, Crafting, Fashion/Styling and being a mommy!
- Contributor headshots and profiles will be added to the “My Team” page once I solidify the group.
- This is not a paid gig (yet), but there is a chance to gain exposure, interest new readers and partner up with new faces!
- Post frequency depends on how many applicants we receive and the blog schedule. Notifications and schedules will be made in advance for planning purposes.
- Posts should be specific for A Design Story readers and should not be posted on your own blog. Linking to your posts on your blogs and social media is encouraged!
- I like to share posts with nice photos, so some photography knowledge would be great. All photos used should either be yours or full sources cited.
Does this sound like something you may be interested in? Well, Yay! I am tickled pink! Pop an email over to me with the subject line ‘CONTRIBUTE’ and share a brief bio, a link to your blog, a few examples of projects have completed and why you would make a great contributor to A Design Story! I am so excited to hear from you!