I am a little late on my monthly favorites post… but here is May’s Fresh Picks! It’s been quite the month… I am sure you all are feeling the same! Truth be told, there have been so many incredible positives to staying home more. From organizing sessions, family bike rides and having my teammate (husband) always being here to help all day has been a dream. Don’t get me wrong, I am ready to go out and get back to life, but we have so many memories and take away moments from this that I will treasure too.
Since most of us haven’t done a lot of shopping in stores yet, I rounded up items you can still get right from home still! Thank God for drive up and all the amazing delivery men and women! Can we get a hooray for them?!? These are my fresh picks for this month… I hope you will enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Sunkissed Tshirt: I am loving this cute coral sunkissed t-shirt… it looks so cute with jean shorts and cute flipflops! I am here for anything casual these days. How about you?
- Fake Awake Eye Highlighter: This is a new purchase for me. I love any kind of makeup highlighter and this new Tarte eyeliner is so fun! I use it on my lower eyelid and it really just brightens your eye right up. So fun especially for summer.
- Tie Dye Headband: Tie Dye is a huge trend these days and I just got this one in for a whopping $3! I usually put my hair up a lot during the summer and this is a cute and bright accessory to add to an outfit. Headbands are really great if you are one of the states that haven’t opened up fully yet and you are trying to hide some roots too! Take it from me… I wore headbands a lot before I got my hair done again!
- Blue and White Melamine Serving Bowl: It’s patio time friends… can we all say hooray?!?! Although we aren’t quite ready for all the summer parties yet, this was a perfect purchase for all of the outdoor dining we do. We literally eat lunch and dinner out on our lanai most every day and I love this for coleslaw, fruit and salads. So fun!
- Striped Vase: It’s safe to say I am a sucker for anything blue and white. I just picked this beauty up at the Target drive-up a few weeks ago and it’s now home on oir bookshelf. I love it so much… you can add some greenery to it for spring and summer or even Christmas ferns as well for the holidays,
- Navy Cooking Utensils: I actually purchased this awhile back but this set is truly a favorite of mine. It’s very hard to find navy cooking utensils and if you are like me, things just need to match right down to your cookware. This set is so perfect and is an awesome quality.
- Snow Cone Machine: Who doesn’t love a snow cone? This snow cone maker was actually a Father’s Day gift last year for my husband and we use it all the time… especially now it’s hot out. We store it in a cabinet and pull it out and make snow cones for parties but also for desert out on the lanai! It’s simple to clean and small enough to store easily. If you have kids… this is a must for summer!
What are you all loving these days? Do share… for real! I love to hear what’s on your wishlist or what you love!! If you are interested in previous Fresh Picks posts, click here. All of my Instagram photos can be shopped by clicking here! Also, check out my Instagram to get the most updates!!
Leave a Reply