Happy Tuesday! Welcome to this week’s Gracious Giveaway! We are eager to get you stuck on this product… literally!
This week’s Gracious Giveaway sponsored by Gorilla Glue!
They just so happen to specialize in some fabulous products…
Here’s a sample…
Fantastic Right? Look through their product line at Gorilla Glue… they have something that will work for every project!
In fact, we mentioned a lil project we did in a post yesterday. Didn’t see it?
Here it is…
Wanna read the deets on this project? Here’s DIY Kitty Box post!
Do you have a project idea you are stuck on? Well, enter to win and give it a whirl!
Ready to Win this Fabulous Box of Gorilla Glue Goodness?
Here’s How to Enter…
- Prize: A Box Full of Gorilla Glue Tape & Glue (Along with a Gorilla Bobble Head and T-Shirt)
- To Enter: Comment “Get Stuck On It… and tell us what project you want to use Gorilla Glue on…
- Bonus Entry…Tweet or Facebook about the entry and let us know you did!
- Giveaway Closes: Friday, November 26th at 11pm EST
- Number of Winners: TWO LUCKY WINNERS
- Prize Ships: The U.S. Only
- Rules: One entry per e-mail address is permitted (unless you participated in the bonus entry). The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Saturday, November 27th. Good luck!
Images courtesy of A Design Story, LLC. and Gorilla Glue.
Speaking of Giveaways… Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chic is also having a fabulous giveaway! Her prize? A Silhouette Machine! Go over and enter her giveaway too!!
Want to get in on the holiday advertising? Click below.
In the mood to give? Sponsor a Gracious Giveaway…
Suzanne Lafreniere says
Get Stuck On It – need it to fix a planter!
Lorie Smith says
Get Stuck On It – I really want to make some of those cute cupcake/cake stands! 🙂
Kathy Thomas says
Get Stuck On it! 🙂 I am working on a dollhouse renovation for Zoe! I’d love to try some different glues for making tiny furniture and applying the “wallpaper”. Since she’s little I’ll have to make it durable.
Kristin Wilson says
I plan on making my own TV stand and will need plenty of glue for the joints and corner connections! Plus, we use it on our cheap shoes that the soles start to fall off of before the shoe life is done! Just a tip folks!
Get Stuck On It! I’d love to use these to fix a side table of mine that was. busted by my husband.
cristin @ simplified bee says
What a great giveaway! I haven’t used their products before, but would love to try them out.
Get stuck on it- I would use it for all kinds of little projects around the house that never seem to get done!