When we think of beautiful event décor, parties and all things weddings, we can’t help but think of Pizzazzerie– a blog that’s dedicated to showing you some of the most adorable, elegant and beautiful parties out there, plus they have a fabulous Paperie Guide to help you with the invites too! We asked Pizzazzerie’s team for a few fun & trendy ideas to incorporate during your wedding that will leave lasting impressions on your guests!
1. In order to help get people on the dance floor, label each table with a ‘theme song’ that relates to the guests there. Then have your DJ play the songs throughout the night, announcing what table they are from- this makes guests feel special and included 🙂
2. In lieu of traditional escort/place card table, hang pretty cards w/ names off a sparkly tree! This adds to the decor and can also double as a favor if you choose to engrave the names on decorations!
3. Have a menu that really reflects the bride and groom’s story and personalities. Signature cocktails are so much fun and serve a dinner that’s inspired by places the couple has traveled together 🙂
4. Cake: The traditional wedding cakes are very classical, but if you are looking for a fun twist, try serving several smaller cakes in different flavors!
5. DIY Photo Booth: Set up a colorful backdrop and a box of neat props to create a DIY photo booth. Ask your photographer to take pictures at the photo booth for part of the evening or set up a few Polaroid’s for guests to take pictures themselves!
6. Lighting: Chandeliers are all the rage and a fun way to add some fancy sparkle to your reception decor!
7. Food fun: Let your guests join in the food fun with a DIY ice cream sundae bar or a make-your-own omelet station as a late night treat!
Thank You Pizzazzerie Gals! Want more party inspiration, gift ideas recipes and more? Visit Pizzazzerie… You will be instantly inspired! Do you have any fabulous ideas to add to this mix? Do tell! Or maybe you had a b-e-a-utiful wedding, well go on over and have Pizzazzerie spotlight it!
Leave a Reply