City sidewalks, busy sidewalks.
Dressed in holiday style
In the air There’s a feeling of Christmas…
Remember last week when we introduced you to our new friends & partners in Christmas, Lynch Creek Farm? Well, today I am going to show you how we decorated the exterior of our home to celebrate the season in style! Plus, if you read down further… there’s a HUGE giveaway for 3 lucky readers! Who knows, one of those winners might be you!
I am really & truly enjoying my partnership with Lynch Creek Farms! They are a family business and have an amazing staff of people willing and eager to assist you! I am excited about the future and developing our working relationship and partnership. In a nutshell, they are AWESOME!!!
Lynch Creek Farm is FULL of fresh holiday décor ready for you to hang up or decorate with. They have great pre-made designs that can be shipped out to you within days…
This year, the fine folks at Lynch Creek decided to hook up Casa Milner for Christmas! I showed you how big the box of fresh farm goodies was… now let me show ya what was inside…
(2) Wreaths (Plain)
(2) Noble Sprays (Plain)
A bag full of huge pinecones
Tons & tons of feet of Cedar Garland…
The idea behind the wreaths & sprays was to utilize my signature color of aqua and incorporate a Florida feel! Since we are the East Coast bloggers for Lynch Creek Farm, I thought it might be fun to have a sunshine state theme with sand dollars and cool colors. I created a signature style for each porch… all in all it took us an afternoon & evening to complete all of the wreaths & sprays…
We wrapped the garland with white twinkle lights and swagged it around the window downstairs, the door upstairs, the iron banister and even the half wall downstairs. We placed a bunch of the pine cones in a white pot and added it to our porch upstairs for extra holiday cheer!
Here’s the house all lit up at sunset… it’s so much better in person! In fact, several of our neighbors came out and asked us where in the world we got all of this fresh holiday decor at. One lady even asked if we could come do hers!!! She thanked us for adding such pretty holiday decor to our house so she can enjoy it when she walks her dog! How sweet is that?!?!!
When everything was lit and we went out front to take a peek of our finished product, I got all sappy and cried! I am totally serious. Kevin thought it looked beautiful, but it didn’t bring him to tears… what a guy 😉
There’s more good news than just the fact that our home looks amazing for the season…. You get to take home your very own piece of Lynch Creek Farm this year too! That’s right… Lynch Creek wanted to bless 3 of our readers with a little piece of Christmas…
Here’s how to enter:
- Prize: Any Wreath under $50 or 18 feet of Garland from Lynch Creek Farm
- To Enter: Comment “Deck my Halls” and tell us what’s your favorite room/space to decorate in your home for the Holidays.
- Bonus Entries… Like the Lynch Creek Farms on Facebook & Follow them on Twitter and tweet… “Enter for your chance to win a fresh wreath from @LynchCreekFarm on @adesignstory https://adesignstory.com/decking-the-porch-giveaway/ “
- Giveaway Closes: Saturday, December 10th, 2011 @12pm EST
- Number of Winners: 3! That’s right… three!!!!
- Prize Ships: Anywhere in the lower 48 States!
- Rules: One entry per e-mail address is permitted, unless you partake in the bonus options. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Sunday, December 11th, 2011. Good luck!!