So you are planning a Fourth of July celebration and you want to make it festive. Rather than spending a lot of money on Fourth of July decorations to place around your house or yard a greater impact is achieved by focusing on decorating one area.
A Fourth of July tablescape will provide for a festive and functional decoration for your celebration!
Here is a budget friendly, fantastic red, white and blue tablescape idea…
Some of the little pieces which went into this 4th of July holiday table setting are easy details that make a big splash:
– Red Table Cloth (I picked up my linen cloth at Goodwill for $3.00)
– A Patterned Cloth Overlay (I picked up mine from Joanne Fabrics for $5.00)
– Cloth Napkins (I picked up these Paisley Patterned Napkins at Goodwill for $2.00 for the set)
– Plastic Plates & Cups (These came from the Better Home & Gardens brand at Wal-Mart for $1.50 each)
– (You can add stemware… we didn’t because we had finger foods)
– Flags or Pinwheels (each from Joanne fabrics for only $1.50)
– Clear Vase (already owned it)
– Flowers (from Sam’s for $5.00 a bundle)
– Blueberries (I actually used leftover right from our fridge)
– Cherries (I used these directly from the fridge too)
– Shish Kabob Sticks (free from our fridge)
– Red, White & Blue Felt Sheets (each from Michael’s Craftstores for only .29 cents)
Here’s a sneak peek at the ‘star stick’ process:
There you have it… A 4th of July tablescape for the patio table for a fun pool party, perfect for Independence Day!
I hope you love the photos of our Fourth of July tablescape and seeing the many elements broken down simply. Are you having a big bash for your friends and family? Are you sprucing up your tables or backyards? Do tell.
Happy 4th of July from A Design Story, LLC.
Love all things design? Us too! Check out “Our Shoppe” & get your very own design package @ 40% off with the Coupon Code: Summer.
All photos courtesy of A Design Story, LLC.
This post was shared with Centsational Girl
& the C.S.I Project
Love red, white and blue, well anchors away… sail into summer
Lana Austin says
I love this! So fun! By the pool is divine! The centerpiece rocks….especially with the cherries!!!
Kate at Centsational Girl says
Fantastic LIndsay, thanks for linking ! I’d be that guest at your party that drinks your vase filler. Yum !!
Michelle @ Sweet Something says
Hi Lindsay, what a great tablescape! I love the spider mum centerpiece! Great job!
Stephanie Lynn says
Fantastic tablescape. I just adore your centerpieces. What a fabulous idea! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn
This looks awesome! I feel so unprepared for the 4th, but I will definitely have to try some of your ideas next year! Have a great day! ~Andrea
I’d love to have this by my pool! So refreshing! Thanks for sharing all the great finds & the $ amounts. Makes it all the more incredible!
Would love for you to stop by tonite (9 pm PST) and link up to Fab Finds for the 4th!
Terrific patriotic table! Love that this is poolside! 🙂
Happy 4th of July! ~ Sarah
Laura Ingalls Gunn says
I adore your patriotic spirit. It is red, white and bluetiful!
I hope you’ll stop by for my bbq on an Anthropologie inspired white tablecloth. 🙂